We partnered with one of the most world renowned tequila distilleries in Mexico to create our Tequila Blanco, then aged it in our very own Bourbon barrels for at least six months. It is even smoother than the Blanco, a little bit sweet, and has a hint of mellow smokiness.
Sweet agave nectar passes across the palate first before mellowing out into some warm spices and a smooth smokiness.
- 2 oz J35 Reposado Tequila
- 4 oz Fresh Grapefruit juice
- 1 oz Agave Nectar
- Grapefruit Soda or Club Soda
- 1 Lime, Juiced
- Coarse Salt or Tajin for the Rim
- Lime for Garnish
- Rub a wedge of lime around the rim of the glass and then dip the outside rim of the glass in coarse salt or Tajin. Shake together the tequila, grapefruit juice, lime juice, and agave nectar. Top with grapefruit soda or club soda. Garnish with lime slices.